This is the stuff I'm working on right now. I will update it as it changes. Don't expect detailed list items, this way it's longer relevant ;)
- Doing freelance software development with 50% of my time
- Building products solo the other 50%
These two estimates are rough and stagger from day to day. Over time I will grow the product part. But this will take years – to stay realistic (min 3). And to get the perspective right I pursue this since march '18. Therefore I have some rules and maybe guidelines (not described here). These are the bigger tasks I face right now:
- Building a few micro products to gain momentum (not profit oriented). So far react-iban, open form and NameReminder
- Learning new skills in marketing these products
- Gaining the 🌶 on wip.chat by shipping at least once a day for 100 days.
- earn 1€ solely by selling software online